Monday, October 05, 2009

FAREWELL MY FRIEND

I wrote this poem for Warren (my friend/officemate). He will be leaving this month. I will miss him so much.


W - onderful
A - nd
R - eally
R - emarkable
E - ver
frie-N-d



You’ve been a good friend to me
A friend, you’ll always be
Although we had ups and downs
still, we know how to forget the frowns


I'll always remember our good memories
The band, the team, we have cherished
You’re always the one who plays the guitar
Remember the time we we’re at the bar.


I learned more things from you
A walk of life that you’ve been through
It strikes my heart without residue
A good heart discovered inside of you.

Now that you are leaving
All of us are crying
Farewell my friend, it’s not the end
Forever, we'll treasure you my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment