Thursday, October 01, 2009

CONFUSED

I wrote this poem for my honey. In fact, matagal na nya ko kinukulet na gumawa ng poem kaso I don't know how to start.


I don’t know what I’m feeling right now
Can’t hide it and I really can’t help it
Is it love or I just want to deny it?
I’m confused with this feeling I can’t resist

I want to say I love you
But it’s not the right time to say
I want to be with you
Yet time seems to be the hindrance

I’m afraid to finally see you
with the possibility of losing you
Can’t wait to kiss your lips
And feel your hug through my fingertips

Now I’m going with the flow
Happy for the feelings to let go
Isn’t it ironic?
I don’t want to be pathetic

I’m asking God for a sign
Whether I continue this feeling inside
I’m hoping after all this time
You, too will become my life for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment